The furniture paint booth is to spray the filter spray tool in one room, and it is also called the furniture paint booth at present. The traditional spray painting is to spray paint the appliances with a nozzle in the open air.
1. Shellac can not be used as the sealing primer of PE series, otherwise it will affect the adhesion and heat resistance of the primer.
2. The dosage of blue water, white water and diluent should be adjusted according to temperature, humidity and seasonal requirements. If the ambient temperature is low and the construction requirements are fast, the dosage of blue water and white water can be appropriately increased. When the temperature changes little, the effect of increasing the amount of orchid water is obvious.
3. The amount of blue water and white water added is also limited. Too little addition will result in insufficient cross-linking of the paint film, slow hardening, difficulty in grinding, and poor overall performance. Adding too much will accelerate the cross-linking of the paint film, and the paint will have a useful life after mixing. Short, easy to block the spray gun, and prone to cracks after film formation.
4. The addition of diluent should be adjusted according to the important construction conditions to achieve the ideal spraying effect.
5. During continuous construction, the spray gun, watering can and pipes should be cleaned frequently with thinner, the old paint should be washed, and the paint should be re-adjusted for use. After the construction, the complete set of equipment must be thoroughly cleaned to ensure that the equipment can be used normally for a long time.
6. When using PE series paint, blue water and white water can not be directly mixed, otherwise it will cause a strong explosion and fire. It must be mixed into the paint separately according to the regulations and stirred well before they can be mixed together for use.
7. The mixed paint should be used up within 15 minutes under normal temperature, so as to avoid waste or block the appliance.
The furniture paint booth mainly refers to the place where the surface of the object is sprayed and dried. According to different objects, such as furniture, sheet metal and other surfaces to add color or bright goods.
Divide the spray booth by airflow direction
Cross-flow spray booth
Air flows from one end of the booth to the other. This model is low cost and easy to install. The disadvantage is that the mist moves along the sides of the body, and the mist cannot be removed from around the operator's face, and the working environment is not satisfactory.
Side down flushing spray booth
The air enters the spray booth through the filter device of the ceiling, and is discharged from the side walls of the booth. This is a mid-range priced paint booth. Because the mist is far away from the object itself and can remove the mist from the operator's surroundings, the painting effect and working environment are ideal.
Full down flush spray booth
Embodies today's most advanced technology. Air enters from the ceiling and is exhausted outside through pits or basements. This exhaust method can get a cleaner painting process and a safe working environment. But its cost is high and takes up a lot of space.
To maintain the furniture paint booth, you will need to:
Cleaning the furniture paint booth on a regular basis will help to remove any build-up of dirt, dust or other debris that could potentially clog the machinery or interfere with the painting process.
Inspecting the furniture paint booth regularly will allow you to identify any potential problems early on so that they can be fixed before they cause any major damage.
A paint booth is an essential piece of equipment for any woodworking or finishing shop. It allows you to apply a consistent finish to your pieces, and it protects your work from dust and other contaminates.
To keep your paint booth in good working order, you need to regularly clean and maintain it. Here are some tips on how to do that:
1. Clean the filters regularly. The filters in your paint booth need to be cleaned on a regular basis. Depending on the type of filter, you may need to clean them every few weeks or months. Check the manufacturer’s recommendations for how often to clean the filters.
2. Clean the walls and ceiling of the booth. Over time, paint booths can accumulate dust and other debris on the walls and ceiling. To keep your booth looking its best, you should wipe down the walls and ceiling periodically with a damp cloth.
3. Inspect the lights regularly. The lights in your paint booth play an important role in ensuring that you get a consistent finish on your pieces. Make sure to inspect the lights regularly for any burned-out bulbs or loose connections.
There are many combinations of spray booth products. The non-standard specifications allow various manufacturers to choose their own environmental protection equipment.
Our Product Categories