The multi-tube small cyclone secondary recovery powder spraying room is suitable for multi-color production due to its high recovery rate, and has been rapidly and widely used. The multi-tube small cyclone secondary recycling spray room manufactured by Paintcolor has the characteristics of compact structure and small floor space, which is especially suitable for production workshops with limited height.
Perhaps our other product PC-AS4 Smooth air circulation car paint booth hot sales spray booth model Paint drying booths is more suitable for your needs, you can click the link to take a look and feel free to contact us.
1. Single powder separation rate is as high as 98%, saving powder
2. The bottom of the powder spraying room adopts a pulse air blowback device to ensure the timely recycling of powder
3. Using high-quality nano-coated filter element, the life of the filter element can be as long as several years
4. The nano-coated filter element can capture dust above 0.1 micron without wasting powder. At the same time, the filtered gas becomes clean air, which can be directly circulated in the workshop.
5. Completely independent powder filtration and powder supply system
Mobile spray booths are becoming more and more popular among businesses due to their portability and ease of use. They can be set up quickly and easily, making them great for quick touch ups or small projects. Some mobile spray booths even come with built in fans to keep workers cool and comfortable.
Custom spray booth technology has come a long way over the years and is now used in a variety of industries. From manufacturing to agricultural, there is a spray booth suited for almost any application. With careful planning and design, a custom spray booth can be an asset to your business, increasing efficiency and safety in the workplace.
A vented spray booth is a safety device designed to protect workers from the potential for exposure to harmful chemical vapors. The booth is typically divided into two sections, an inner area that is pressurized and an outer area that is not pressurized. When work in the booth is complete, the pressure in the inner area is released, allowing the gases to escape.
Our Product Categories